Fruits and Vegetables on the Go!
- Grab an apple, orange, banana, or other piece of fruit to eat on the go.
- Snack on raw veggies, such as baby carrots, broccoli, and celery.
- Jazz up pizza by adding broccoli, tomatoes, peppers, pineapple, onions.
- Put sliced fruit or berries on top of your pancakes, waffles and toast.
- Keep bags of dried fruit in your backpack or pocketbook to snack on.
- Always have some salad with your meal.
- Add fruit to cereals, like strawberries, blueberries, bananas, and raspberries.
- Whip up smoothies using bananas, berries, ice, and yogurt.
- Add vegetables to your soup, such as beans, peas, and corn.
Please read our disclaimer.
All contents Copyright © 2002, 2003 of Health New England®, Inc.
One Monarch Place, Springfield, MA 01144-1500
All Rights Reserved